I got the okay from my doctor on Sunday morning and the nurses kept telling me that things were going well. Only the pediatrician was a little hesitant. His requirement was that if things continued to go well on Sunday, then he'd sign us out as long as we promised to have a check-up with our pediatrician sometime on Monday.

That got the ball rolling! Matt, Anna, Grandma and Grandpa came back for a bit on Sunday morning. Anna seemed to be right at home milling around in the hospital room, but still without too much interest in baby Kate. After the family left, I got to have a couple of nice naps plus a tasty lunch before I needed to fill out all of the paperwork necessary to go home.
We got the final 24 hour checks right at 4 p.m., Matt and Anna came to get me around 4:30 and we were home eating dinner by 5:30 ... yikes!
We were all ready to crash early, except for Kate. Once she finally got settled, though, she slept pretty well the remainder of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment