Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A good day ...

You may be wondering what makes a good day in the Mischnick home. Well, here's how it went:

Matt stayed home long enough in the morning to have breakfast with us.

Anna, Kate, and I left the house on time.

Anna and I managed to make it to the post office and the grocery store before music class.

Anna had two, that's right ... TWO, successful potty experiences at music class.

Kate took a good nap and bottle at the neighbor's while we were away.

Anna pooped on the potty at home.

Both girls were napping at the same time this afternoon so I had time to clean up the kitchen, mop the kitchen floor, clean the bathroom, send a few emails, pay a few bills, and a couple other random things.

Kate and I delivered a meal to some church members before Kate's 6-month check-up.

The 6-month check-up went well (16 lbs. 5 oz. - 57%; 26.5" - 77%; 44.5 cm - 94%) and the shot trauma didn't last too long, although the waiting for the appointment was long.

And then, Matt and Anna had home-made pizza waiting for us when we got home.

All in all, a good day.

No comments: