Kate had her 18 month check-up yesterday and I just wanted to share her stats because they're simply crazy. All the sunshine this summer and garden food must have really agreed with her. Okay, here they are.
Height: 34 inches (98.5%!!)
Weight: 25 lb. 6 oz. (71%)
Head: 49.5 cm (99%!!)
This means that in 5 months, Kate grew almost 4 inches and gained 4 pounds. Wow.
Not able to be outdone, Anna wanted to be weighed and measured, too. Her information wasn't as precise because the nurse was just doing it to be nice, but I'm pretty sure she was over 40 inches tall and around 37 pounds. That means that she grew more than 3 inches and gained about 3 pounds in only 4 months. I didn't think kids grew this fast at these ages. Oh well ... no complaints here!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment