Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pictures

Previously on this blog, I tried to keep up-to-date with pictures.  Life is different now so of course that is more challenging.  Still, I would like to include a few pictures from the last month or so.

But before I do that, one of last night's prayers was already answered.  Anna had an abdominal x-ray last night and everyone discovered that her system was really plugged up.  The doctors worked with her over night and things are moving again.  We are pretty certain this was the cause of her recent nausea.  However, she is still complaining of her head today.  Hopefully the shunt will answer that prayer!

Here's a few pictures, finally!

 The Saturday before Anna was admitted to the hospital, Kate and Matt made a very elaborate train set-up.

Matt and Kate have enjoyed playing legos together in the past few weeks.  This is a picture of their lego parade they made one day.

 
Here's a picture of Kate's bitty baby all doctored up.  She likes playing hospital with Melissa.


Ethan's favorite thing to do in Anna's room is to play in the bathroom, especially with the doors.

 
Kate has fun playing with the balloons in Anna's room.

 And here is Miss Anna, reclining in her wheelchair with us during our family Valentine's party.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are wonderful. We had fun with Kate this morning.

Sandy Adams said...

Thank you for the pictures. "Little" Ethan seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. Kate is so precious and Anna looks great. One of your children is cuter than the next!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, I love your train and it looks like Ethan loves to build with Legos! Kate saw jugglers today at preschool! It was a great surprise!
Dear Anna, a big "thumbs up" and smile right back to you! Your wheelchair has lots of colorful blankets. I like it!
Love. Ms. Deb