We have learned an incredible amount of information related to
pediatric cancer since February. We are still learning new things, and
will continue to do so (I assume) as Anna's treatments come to a close.
In the past month or so, I have felt the urge to share some of this
knowledge with those around me. For the most part, we do not want or
expect pity from others. Instead, we want to promote an awareness and
an understanding of what a childhood cancer diagnosis really means for a
kid and their family.
My information and statistics I gathered from the American Cancer Society, the American Red Cross, and from our personal experiences or those we have seen around us. If you find any errors in the next three posts, please let us know so that we can correct them.
Matt told me that I was
including too much information in one post, so I've broken it up into
three different ones and will try to post one a day this week. Thanks, Matt, for being my faithful editor :)
Please
feel free to share this information with others.
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment