Sometime in September, we learned of
The Gold Hope Project through my college friend Gretchen, the photographer who took
pictures for our family during the summer of 2014. Gretchen had recently become a photographer for the project. We contacted Gretchen and, since we had been hoping to get some updated portraits of our family, figured out the details to set up a family session through the Gold Hope Project.
Although the attitudes of our family on that particular day in late October weren't exactly what we were hoping for, Gretchen worked her magic and we came out of the experience with some beautiful photographs. These pictures mean so much more to us now.
6 comments:
Oh, these are so beautiful! That last one in particular captures Anna’s light and love—that will never be forgotten. ❤️❤️❤️
Such AWESOME pictures! I can totally feel all of your positivity coming through! A great memory to hold on to, for sure...
These pictures are such a blessing to have! The last one is how I will always remember Anna....
Such beautiful pictures! My how your family has grown! I love the picture of Anna painting. I still feel so proud of her when I see her accomplishments, especially when it brings her joy.
Thank you so much for sharing these.
Kathi
Your family has dealt with this very sad journey with such grace. We have watched and learned so much from Anna and your family. I am so sorry for all the pain and suffering that all of you have gone through, but grateful your faith and love have guided you through each day.
Amazing pictures! So much joy and love. Anna is certainly laughing and playing in heaven. Love and prayers for you all. ❤
Post a Comment