
Matt and I got Anna up early and were out of the house before 8 this morning to get to the appointment on time ... a pretty big accomplishment in our house :) We had a wonderful technician who included Anna as much as she could (at least to the extent that an 18-month old will be interested in ultrasound pictures). Everything is progressing normally with nothing out of the ordinary--always a relief to hear. The best part is that they moved my due date up until May 18th ... hooray :)

These next pictures aren't the greatest, but they're always fun to share. We got a nice shot of the baby's foot poking around and then a 3D picture of her face.
It takes a little imagination to see the face looking from left to right here, but once you can see the picture, it's pretty amazing. Looks like we might have another thumb sucker on our hands considering this one already has her hand in her mouth :)I know people always say that every pregnancy is different, but I now realize what that means. For example, this baby does not like mommy's tummy to be empty at all! And she tends to make me have some pretty odd-ball dreams that wake me up at 4 a.m., 5 a.m., and so on. Plus, she's been pretty active already and I've been feeling all sorts of movements for several weeks now.
So hooray for baby #2! We thank God every time we have a "normal" appointment :)
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment