Monday, May 17, 2010

Portraits

Last week I took the girls in to get some portraits taken. We had done several portraits for Anna when she was little and I thought I should get at least one set of Kate so she wouldn't feel left out :)

Going in to the appointment I had very low expectations. I was hoping for at least one picture that might work, since I remembered Anna's 1-year pictures not turning out too well. I even thought that if we didn't get any good pictures to order, we'd only be out the cost of the sitting fee.

Well, we were more than happy with the pictures we got. I couldn't believe that the photographer got them both to look at the camera and smile at the same time for several pictures! We never have that kind of luck (or skill?) at home! With the pictures we ordered we also got the CD and copyrights to all of the photos so I thought I'd share some with whoever reads this blog. If you're on Facebook, you may have already seen these, but if not ... enjoy!









No comments: