Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Beautiful fall weather!

We have had some gorgeous weather this fall.  All this week the temperatures are expected to be in the 50s, maybe even reaching 60 degrees.  (That's not typical of November in Wisconsin.)  The weather is a blessing to a certain extent, but I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as I would have normally.  I'd love to be taking the girls to parks, on hikes, and all sorts of fun outdoor things, but all that tires me out way too much to make it worth it.  Still, I'm going to try to get the girls outside a bit more this week, and Matt will probably be able to help with that this weekend, too.

One thing we were able to do as a family on Saturday is head to the local library park for some quality climbing and outdoor time.  Here's a few pictures of our silly, exploring family.





We also headed indoors so Matt could check out a few videos.  I ended up teaching Anna how to play checkers and, I must say, she caught on to the rules and even the strategy pretty quickly :)

And then here's a few photos of a very pregnant mama.  I'm carrying this baby all in front, as I think I did with the girls, but still, he just seems a bit bigger ...


No comments: