
After saying good-bye to Matt for the day, we welcomed baby Lauryn, a friend's six-month old daughter who we've been watching once a week or so. We spent the morning here at home enjoying Lauryn and playing around. After we dropped Anna off at school, Kate, Lauryn, and I came home to make a yummy carrot-zucchini cake for dessert that night. It was delicious!

We picked Anna up and I played with the girls a bit outside in the fresh snow while Lauryn was napping, then we came in to work on dinner. We went through Anna's school valentine's and then Lauryn's dad and big sister, Katrina, showed up and stayed for a bit while I was working on our heart-shaped pizzas.
Matt came home with big balloons for all three of his ladies, we had dinner, dessert, played, and then all crashed that night at bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment