Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Playing in the Rain and Enjoying Spring

Last Thursday we had an afternoon of rain after a few very warm weeks. After Bible Study in the morning, the girls and I decided to try and plant our potatoes and onions before the rain started. Kate crashed on us and took a nap instead, but Anna and I were able to get everything in the ground before the first drops fell. Hooray!


It was still a warm enough day that the girls were able to go outside and play in the rain and puddles in the afternoon. They LOVED jumping in puddles :)


Today we decided to head to the Arboretum after music class since Anna's on spring break from school this week. It's a good thing we did! The magnolia trees are beautiful and the lilacs are just starting to bloom. Anna had a blast, making friends with another 4-year-old who was there with her grandma chasing bubbles. We had many photo opportunities, but I'll just share a few. This will hopefully make up for the lack of pictures from the weekend :)







No comments: