
This weather is getting a little ridiculous! But I guess we'll take what we can get. After having a few winters recently in which we had record breaking snowfall, I think we've earned a nice, warm March.
(In case you didn't know, we've had temperatures in the upper 70s and 80s for over a week now. Our normal temperatures are supposed to be in the 30s and 40s. Crazy, huh?)
A few results of the recent warm weather include:
Going to parks, parks, and more parks!
Wearing sundresses :)
Going for bike rides!
Playing outside in the morning (gasp!).
Tilling a small part of the garden last Thursday and planting peas and broccoli.
Planting spinach, lettuce, some herbs, and some flowers in the pots by the front door.
Watching the crocuses and daffodils emerge and bloom.
Wearing sunscreen again.
Watching the asparagus come up and realizing that we'll get to eat some fresh asparagus this week!
The weather has also made me realize that summer is just around the corner and I need to get on the ball about making sure we have enough to keep us active. So far the calendar is looking good; not too crazy, but enough to keep life interesting :)
Because of the fun that we've been having, I haven't been taking many pictures. It's just hard to remember to grab the camera when we're outside. I'll try to be better about it. I did manage to capture a sweet moment with Anna and Matt on Sunday afternoon. Our little girl still loves her Daddy time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment