Ethan turned 4 months old last Wednesday. Where has the time gone?!?! He doesn't have his check-up until next week, but we're pretty sure he's a fairly happy, healthy 4-month-old.
Where's Ethan at with life? Well, he doesn't really roll yet, but we think it won't be too long. He seems to have the strength and the mechanics, just not the coordination or the motivation. He loves being entertained. He enjoys new places and new faces. He is getting better at grabbing things and pulling them to his mouth. He likes the exersaucer and the doorway jumper. He's working on sitting up, but doesn't get a lot of practice with that because it usually results in lots of gooey spit up. He's starting to have more time outside, and those experiences seem to tire him out.
He doesn't like being left alone. He still spits up all the time. He's not sleeping through the night. On "good" nights (probably about 80%) of the time, he just gets up once between about 8 p.m. and 6 p.m. I've decided I can handle that, as long as I can get back to sleep easily. On "bad" nights, it's more than that :(
I love the above picture. As a friend put it, Ethan's expression is worth a thousand words :)
And, unfortunately, he's come down with his second real cold. Hopefully this one goes through his system quickly and without too many sleep disruptions ...
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment