And now for something entirely different.
Last year I did a lot of writing. Letters. Some sent to others. Some kept for me. Journal entries. Random thoughts. A family journal.
Most of these writings I kept private. I was not ready to share some of my deepest thoughts and fears with others outside of my family, making myself vulnerable to the world.
But, with the different time we live in now, I thought these writings might offer a nice change of pace for reading material. As I started rereading some of them in preparation for posting them, I found the different topics a refreshing change from the fast-paced, fear-inducing words that are prevalent now.
Many of these words were written a year or more ago. I am farther along in my personal journey than I was at the time the words were written. And yet, writing them down at the time helped.
What I will post in the coming days and weeks are not all-inclusive of my writings from last year. Some things will remain private, most notably anything regarding Matt and the kids. The choice to make personal writings public is an individual choice. I will not take that choice away from them.
But my choice right now is to share some of my personal journey in the hopes that it helps someone else.
Monday, March 16, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment